Apprentice Customer Service Assistant
The TruNet Group has history as far back as 1880 and is recognised as innovative leaders in the production of elastic netting, loops and twine. We are proud to provide excellent customer service nationally and internationally, through excellent customer relationships and our popular online shops.
Our purpose built, modern Head Office and manufacturing facility is centrally located in Ashby de la Zouch and is complete with onsite parking.
Our colleagues at TruNet, experience the support of a close, hardworking team and the opportunities that are available as part of an international brand.
The Tru Net Group have a fantastic vacancy for an Apprentice Customer Service Assistant based in their Head Office, in Ashby de la Zouch.
The aim of the Customer Service Assistant is to provide and coordinate an excellent level of customer service for our busy e-commerce platforms. This varied and exciting role is an opportunity to provide high quality customer service in a variety of formats including via; telephone, Live Chat, WhatsApp, Customer Service Inboxes and eBay and Amazon platforms.
Reporting into the E-Commerce Assistant, this role provides an excellent and unique opportunity to learn and develop a range of customer service skills within a growing e-commerce department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email and live chat
- To proactively communicate with customers in relation to their orders
- To use order processing systems and support systems to deliver great customer care
- To work with internal colleagues to investigate and resolve any customer queries quickly and effectively
- To maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- To liaise with couriers to arrange collections and deliveries as needed
- To support with internal reporting and meeting records for the e-commerce function
- To coordinate and complete the handling of order returns
As an apprentice you will be included on a L2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard with Babcock Training. This will involve one to one training with a Regional Trainer who will meet with you on a regular basis.
Whilst on the apprenticeship you will be entitled to an NUS card https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/
•Confident and able to communicate well.
•A cheery disposition
•The ability to work calmly in a fast paced environment
•Attention to detail.
There is also the opportunity to achieve L3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard so please still apply if you are interested in this role.
Must be IT literate.
GCSE maths and English preferred but not essential.
The role will be site based.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 with half hour unpaid for lunch.
There is good public transport links to the site, however, please consider your personal commute to and from the business prior to applying.
This vacancy may close earlier than the dates advertised if sufficient applications are received so please apply early to avoid disappointment.