Business Administrator Apprentice
The TruNet Group has history as far back as 1880 and is recognised as innovative leaders in the production of elastic netting, loops and twine. We are proud to provide excellent customer service nationally and internationally, through excellent customer relationships and our popular online shops.
Our purpose built, modern Head Office and manufacturing facility is centrally located in Ashby de la Zouch and is complete with onsite parking.
Our colleagues at TruNet, experience the support of a close, hardworking team and the opportunities that are available as part of an international brand.
Due to continued growth, The TruNet Group have a fantastic vacancy for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our friendly and professional team at our Head Office in Ashby de la Zouch.
Main duties will include;
· To undertake HR administration tasks including the preparation of necessary documents for new starters, absence, and annual leave paperwork
· To support with arrangements and administration relating to employee recruitment, training, and development
· To assist with payroll administration duties
· To undertake finance administration duties including taking payments, raising statements and reconciliation activities
· To carry out purchasing tasks including raising purchasing orders and liaising with suppliers
· To assist with data entry, data collection and data reporting
· To support with HR, Finance, Payroll and other office related short-term projects
· To respond to internal and external enquiries via telephone, email and letter
· To carry out office and administrative duties including ordering office stationery, photocopying, scanning and filing
As an apprentice you will be included on a L3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard with Babcock Training. This will involve one to one training with a Regional Trainer who will meet with you on a regular basis.
Whilst on the apprenticeship you will be entitled to an NUS card https://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/
• IT literate and experienced in Microsoft Office (essential)
• Good written and verbal communication skills (essential)
• Ability to work confidentially and treat issues with sensitivity (essential)
• Ability to work to a high level of accuracy (desirable)
•Confident and able to communicate well.
•A cheery disposition
•The ability to work calmly in a fast paced environment
•Attention to detail.
Work-Life Balance: Our standard hours are 40 hours per week, with 30 days annual leave per year including bank holidays and Christmas Shutdown.
Development Opportunities: This is a permanent position with the possibility for further progression and development opportunities for the right candidate.
Team TruNet: At TruNet, you will experience the support of a close, hardworking team and the opportunities that are available as part of an international brand. Each month we reward our TruNet Employee of the Month.
Our Site: TruNet House is our bespoke, modern manufacturing facility based in the midlands where you will find onsite parking.
The role will be site based.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 with 1 hour paid for lunch.
There is good public transport links to the site, however, please consider your personal commute to and from the business prior to applying.
This vacancy may close earlier than the dates advertised if sufficient applications are received so please apply early to avoid disappointment.